Online Masters of Arts Degrees
If you want to receive a promotion, earn a higher salary or find a more stable and satisfying career, advancing your credentials with a master's degree can help you achieve those goals.
Earning your master’s degree online means that you will enjoy flexibility in your schedule, no commute each day to class and surprisingly affordable tuition fees. You can set the pace for completion, and some programs even allow students to take exams whenever it is most convenient.Read More ⇣
- MBA in Digital Media
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Arts
- Master of Business
- Master of Communication
- Master of Design
- Master of Education
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Finance
- Master of Health Care
- Master of Human Resources
- Master of Human Services
- Master of Psychology
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science
- Master of Security & Protective Services
- Master of Technology
Compare These Accredited Colleges For Online Masters Degrees...
Showing schools in your area
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- University of the Southwest is a Christ-centered educational community dedicated to developing men and women for a lifetime of servant leadership by emphasizing individual faith, responsibility, and initiative.
- University of the Southwest strives for excellence in academic curriculum, campus life programming, and student activities in a supportive educational community where freedom of thought and expression is honored and the demonstration of faith in acts of service is encouraged.
- At University of the Southwest, students are instructed and mentored by a faculty and staff who demonstrate Christ-centered values and maintain an environment where students can live and work cooperatively, valuing the multiple cultures from which they come.
- As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good.
- USW accomplishes this by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- Teaching at University of the Southwest adheres to belief in God, in the Bible as the inspired Word of God, in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and in the separation of church and state.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Advantages of Online Learning and Earning Your Master’s Degree Online
Although many individuals graduate from college with a bachelor's degree and then go on to find happiness and fulfillment, there are some industries in which having an additional qualification such as a master's degree can go a long way in advancing your career options.
A master's degree can give you a great earning potential, may make you eligible for promotions, allow you to qualify for new career positions and can be achieved online while you work full time.
Understand Your Options to Earn a Master’s Degree
This academic degree is one that follows a traditional four year bachelor's degree. A master's degree can have a specific focus in your field or may prepare you for a certain professional trade. Most master's degree programs take one year to complete as a full time student, but may take longer for part time students who pursue their degrees while working full time.
There are three major types of master's degrees to consider. A Master of Arts, or M.A., may be in a subject like history or literature. A Master of Science, or M.S., is typically in a scientific field like physics or medicine. The final master's degree is the Master of Business Administration, or MBA. An MBA is required for some higher level business positions.
Increase Your Earning Potential by Advancing to the Master Degree Level
The more qualifications and degrees you have, the more likely you are to earn a higher income. If you want to guarantee a higher income and become eligible for salary raises and bonuses over time, earning a master's degree in your field is the best way to do so.
Become Eligible for Promotion and Advancement
Having a master's degree means that an individual is more likely to be promoted in his or her current career. When it comes to advancing employees, employers and hiring managers in most companies have a checklist of things to consider.
Experience, motivation, attitude and accomplishments are all vital things to take into consideration, but it is important to remember that education and certifications also play a big role in determining which employees get advanced and which do not.
If you enjoy your current field but want to take on new challenges and responsibilities, earning a master's degree will prove your dedication and ability.
Working and Studying Simultaneously
Most students who study for a master's degree today work while they earn their degrees. Since the average age for those earning masters degrees is in the mid-twenties and beyond, students are typically employed at least part time and need to juggle their studies with the work responsibilities. Thankfully, it is easier than ever to earn your master's degree while holding down a job simultaneously.
A master's degree is a great way to earn a promotion, explore new career options, enjoy a higher salary and experience a sense of real achievement. Thanks to online learning programs, earning a master's degree while working has never been easier.
The advantages of online masters degrees are numerous. There's no commuting, class times are flexible, materials are archived online, and over-enrollment is rarely an issue. Given these unique benefits, it's worth considering your various masters degree options.
There are Many Different Kinds of Master's Degrees
Master of Liberal Arts (M.A.), Master of Science (M.S.), Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.), and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) are the four most popular types of certification. But you can also earn a Master in Library Science (M.L.S.), Social Sork (M.S.W.), Public Health (M.P.H.), and Education (M.E.d.)and others.
Job Opportunities with a Masters Degree
Because a bachelors degree has now become the standard for most industries, individuals who have earned online masters degrees have a decisive advantage in the job market. They can demonstrate to employers a certain level of dedication and competency in a given field because of their additional credentials.
According to the US Census Bureau, those with a master's degree can expect to make more than twice as much as those with only a high school diploma and almost 20% more than those with only a bachelors degree. Consider this income boost and the career opportunities - the time and money invested in a masters education is well worth it. Look through the list of Masters Degree Programs below to see some of the possibilities available for you today!
Earn a Masters Degree Online
Find out how you can earn an accredited online masters degree in business, education, nursing, information technology, or many other important fields. Online masters degree programs open up a world of opportunity for working adults and college graduates who wish to earn their advanced degree while gaining employment.
How to Find Financial Aid for Online Colleges and Online Degrees
Earning an online degree is a great way to get the training and qualifications you need to get ahead in life. These days most top paying jobs require at least a bachelor's degree and many times a master's or PhD.