Quick Facts: Business Administration Industry
Business Administration Occupations:
- General and operations managers$97,270
Online Business Administration Degrees
Every day, individuals find themselves unemployed, unhappy with their careers or earning less than they are worth. Although it can be tempting to simply be disappointed with your situation, the best way to improve your life is to work toward changing it.
In order to find a better job, earn a promotion in your existing field or begin earning more money each month, you might need to increase you qualifications and credentials. An online business administration degree allows you to do just that and still hold down a full time job.Read More ⇣
Compare These Accredited Colleges For Online Business Administration Degrees...
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing)
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Marketing - Quantitative Research
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Marketing - Qualitative Research
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management - Quantitative Research
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Data Analytics - Quantitative Research
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Data Analytics - Qualitative Research
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management - Qualitative Research
- Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.) - Social Impact Management
- PhD in Management - General (Completion track)
- Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.) - Energy Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - General
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) - Communication
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - General (Fast Track)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Self-Designed
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Healthcare Management - Tempo Learning®
- Associate of Science in Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Safety Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Dual Credit
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Contract Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
If you want to begin working in the world of business, one of the most versatile degrees is in business administration.
Find Out More about Business Administration Careers
Business administration consists of all the behind the scenes work involved in running a business or corporation of any size. Working as a business administrator means you will be in charge of the day to day operations that keep a company running smoothly.
You might oversee new advertising campaigns, deal with staff and human resources, control the budget and the financial plans or hire and fire employees. The work you do as a business administrator varies significantly depending on the specific degree earned and your area of expertise.
Explore Your Options in Earning a Business Administration Degree
There is a vast number of business administration degrees that can be earned online. The shortest to complete is the Associate in Business Administration. This program takes roughly two years to complete and requires a high school diploma as a prerequisite. While it does not have a specific concentration, it introduces students to the business world and prepares them for entry level positions.
The next degree is the Bachelor in Business Administration, a four year program offered through most online colleges. If you want to pursue more advanced positions in the field, then a master's degree in business administration, or MBA, is probably your best choice. These advanced degrees take one or two years to complete and consist of a specific area of expertise like accounting, finance, marketing or human resources.
Choose a Specific Area to Focus on While Studying Business Administration
If you pursue either a bachelor's or a master's degree in business administration, you will need to pick a specific area of focus. This concentration will make up a large portion of your classes, so it should be a subject that interests you and that you would like to pursue after graduation.
A business administration degree with a focus in marketing, for example, is a great way to find a career with a large corporation that sells goods or services. If you would prefer to start your own business, then a degree in business administration with a focus on entrepreneurship may be a better choice.
Uncover Career Possibilities in the Field of Business
The possibilities for employment are almost limitless once you hold a business administration degree. You can work in a healthcare organization, with a financial firm, in a government position, in a large corporation, as a manager, in human resources or in nearly any other capacity you can imagine. A business administration degree is one of the most versatile qualifications available.
Learn About the Advantages of Online Business Administration Degrees
The advantages of earning a business administration degree online are countless. Instead of dealing with daily traffic to a college campus, taking exams at inconvenient times or paying high tuition fees, online students enjoy the ability to study from home as well as paying more affordable tuition. In addition, online degrees are equally recognized in the world of business.
If you want to find a great job in nearly any field of business, then a degree in business administration may be the answer. Online degree programs offer convenience, affordability and flexibility to students.
Discover Exciting Opportunities in Accounting and Auditing
With new niches in the accounting and auditing fields, this industry is on the verge of incredible growth. If you have an analytical mind and a penchant for crunching numbers, a career in accounting and auditing may be right for you. Today’s opportunities to earn your degree or certification are numerous with a fast track to graduation, reduced tuition fees, and classes that you can complete at your convenience. Accredited online colleges can prepare you for the accounting or auditing position of your dreams.