Get an Online Management Degree to Enhance Your Leadership Talent
In every group, there is one person who is a natural leader. This person might be the one who organizes events, picks restaurants for group activities or encourages conversations among friends.
If you are a natural leader, then a career in management may be for you.
No matter what type of career you desire, managers are always needed. Insurance companies, financial firms, restaurants, construction companies, large corporations and everything in between require a management team to organize staff and take control of different projects and activities.
If you are planning to go back to school for a degree in management, read on to learn a little more about the most popular online management degrees available today.
Online Health Management Degrees
A degree in health management involves aspects of management and leadership as well as classes that discuss the basics of the healthcare industry. You might learn how to run a hospital, act as a liaison between doctors and patients, manage the finances of a doctor's office, oversee a nursing home or take on any other management roles that help a healthcare establishment function properly. It is possible to earn an online associate, bachelor's or master's degree in health management.
Online Business Management Degrees
A degree in business management is the most popular of management degrees available online. A large percentage of a typical business' staff is made up of middle management positions. In order to secure one of these positions, have a higher earning potential and enjoy greater job stability, a bachelor's degree in business management is a good start. To earn promotions and progress from middle management to upper management, an advanced degree like a Master of Business Management might be best.
Online Financial Management Degrees
Although a general business management degree may be very versatile when it comes to finding jobs, a financial management degree is more unusual and also highly in demand. Financial management might consist of creating a budget for a large organization, understanding taxation and wealth management, managing investments and predicting future holdings or financial situations.
Earning a financial management degree online is a great choice for those who want to work full time and then advance in their careers after graduation. Associate degrees in financial management are not typically stand alone degrees, so it is recommended that students pursue a minimum of a bachelor's degree in order to find a position after graduation.
Online Human Resources Management Degrees
The field of human resources is a vital part of any business. Large businesses, in particular, require a team of trained individuals who can deal with employees, solve conflicts, create a safe atmosphere for work, recruit and hire new employees and enforce occupational safety and wellness guidelines in the company.
This career is perfect for someone who enjoys communicating with others and wants a challenging environment that is constantly changing. In order to find the perfect career, you will need a bachelor's or master's degree in human resources management.
Online Hospitality Management Degrees
A degree in hospitality management is a versatile and popular online management degree. Hospitality management involves overseeing restaurants, bars, hotels and spas. Courses in the field will prepare you to deal with staff, market your business, appeal to customers and plan budgets. If you only want to earn an associate degree in management, this degree might be a good choice.
Earning an online management degree can open new doors in your career, allow you to find a satisfying job and will greatly increase your earning potential. Online degrees are convenient and can be earned according to your own schedule. If you have a full time job or family obligations, an online degree may be the only way to juggle it all and still pursue higher education.
What Company Doesn't Need a Good Operations Manager? How You Can Have the Competitive Edge
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics lists general and operations managers as having one the largest numerical job growths expected over the next decade. Take advantage of online education opportunities with accredited online colleges and universities and jump start your operations management career.
Hotel & Restaurant Management Careers Offer Real Growth Potential
The hospitality industry requires highly trained professionals to effectively manage day to day activities. According to Federal Department of Labor projections, hotel and restaurant managers with specialized training and college degrees will have great options in job opportunities over the next decade.
Shop for a Living! Earn Your Degree in Fashion and Retail Management Online
This is a great time to join the exciting field of fashion and retail management. It's a wide open field with possibilities for careers in many different areas. Accredited online colleges and universities offer programs designed for the adult learner to succeed in attaining career goals while continuing to work.
Compare These Top-Rated Accredited Colleges For Online Management Degrees...
- Master of Science in Management
- Doctor of Management General Concentration (Executive Format)
- Master of Science in Management Organizational Leadership and Change
- Doctor of Management - Organizational Development and Change (Executive Format)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Project Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- View More Online Schools
About DeVry University
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
About ITT Technical Institute
About Remington College
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
About ECPI University
Established in 1966, ECPI has been specializing in Technology, Business, and Health Sciences Education for 45 years. With campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Online, ECPI offers the flexibility to get the education and skills you want on your schedule.
For More Information Call Now : 844-289-5374
About Grantham University
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.