Earn Your Online Degree in Global Management at an Accredited College
In a world where modern technology is constantly growing, expanding networks and making it easier than ever to communicate on an international scale, there is a growing need for managers who can operate on an international level. Rather than learning skills that apply to one office, state or country, global managers learn about how to interact with individuals from around the world.
If you enjoy travel, have excellent communication skills and might be interested in utilizing your natural leadership abilities on a bigger stage, then global management is something that you should certainly consider.
Read on to get a better idea of what degrees are available in global management, what you can expect to study, what kinds of careers are available after graduation, who will be best suited for this kind of work and why an online degree can be a great option in global management.
What Degrees Are Available in Global Management?
There are three degrees commonly available in the field of global management. These three are the associate degree, the bachelor's degree and the master's degree. An associate degree in global management is a two-year program that can be ideal for better understanding the field, but is not always a great way to find a top position. A bachelor's degree will take an average of four years to complete, and is the most common degree in the field. For a top career in global management, an MBA, or Master's of Business Administration, in global management is ideal and will help graduates to secure the best careers and the highest salaries around the world.
What Can Students in Global Management Expect to Study?
While pursuing a degree in global management, students can expect to study a range of subjects related to business management, international relations and finance. Some of the specific courses might include comparative market systems, economics, accounting, international politics, race relations, global trade and finance and diplomatic strategy. Essentially, you will learn how to communicate and negotiate with other leaders in the business world from varying countries and people groups.
What Kinds of Careers Are Available After Graduation?
After graduating with a degree in global management, there are countless options for employment. Many graduates will stay in their local area in a business management position, acting as the point of contact when international clients or suppliers are involved. Others will head to new places around the world, acting as a spokesperson or manager for an American company. Careers are available in sales, business management, international relations and global consulting, and salaries are typically quite impressive for expatriate employees who choose to live abroad.
Who is Best Suited for This Line of Work?
Although anyone with the right prerequisites can apply for a global management degree, this type of work will be best for someone who enjoys working with people of all races, ethnicities and cultures, someone who enjoys travel, someone who speaks a second language fluently and someone who can be confident yet diplomatic when communicating with others.
Why is an Online Degree a Smart Choice in Global Management?
When it comes to choosing the right degree program in global management, an increasing number of students are opting for an online degree rather than a traditional college campus program. An online education can be a great way to save time and money, thanks to the lack of long commutes and the ability to study from home after a day of work.
If you are interested in a career that lets you travel the world and earn an impressive salary, then consider enrolling in one of the many global management degrees offered through accredited online colleges.
Accredited Online Colleges and Universities now offer comprehensive degrees in global management and international business to provide the knowledge and expertise necessary for success in this evolving business arena. Find out how you can begin today to gain the knowledge you need.
Compare These Top-Rated Accredited Colleges For Online Global Management Degrees...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- View More Online Schools
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
About DeVry University
About Grand Canyon University
About ITT Technical Institute
About Capella University
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
About Grantham University
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.