- Accountants And Auditors
- Budget Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Personal Financial Advisors
- Tax Examiners And Collectors
- Revenue Agents
- Tax Preparers
- Financial Specialists
- All Other
- Auditing Clerks
- Business Management$101,000
- General And Operations Managers
- Advertising And Promotions Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Computer And Information Systems Managers
- Financial Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Healthcare Administration$89,000
- Medical And Health Services Managers
Earn Your Business Administration Degree Online to Advance Your Career
Every day, individuals find themselves unemployed, unhappy with their careers or earning less than they are worth. Although it can be tempting to simply be disappointed with your situation, the best way to improve your life is to work toward changing it.
In order to find a better job, earn a promotion in your existing field or begin earning more money each month, you might need to increase you qualifications and credentials. An online business administration degree allows you to do just that and still hold down a full time job.
If you want to begin working in the world of business, one of the most versatile degrees is in business administration.
Find Out More about Business Administration Careers
Business administration consists of all the behind the scenes work involved in running a business or corporation of any size. Working as a business administrator means you will be in charge of the day to day operations that keep a company running smoothly.
You might oversee new advertising campaigns, deal with staff and human resources, control the budget and the financial plans or hire and fire employees. The work you do as a business administrator varies significantly depending on the specific degree earned and your area of expertise.
Explore Your Options in Earning a Business Administration Degree
There is a vast number of business administration degrees that can be earned online. The shortest to complete is the Associate in Business Administration. This program takes roughly two years to complete and requires a high school diploma as a prerequisite. While it does not have a specific concentration, it introduces students to the business world and prepares them for entry level positions.
The next degree is the Bachelor in Business Administration, a four year program offered through most online colleges. If you want to pursue more advanced positions in the field, then a master's degree in business administration, or MBA, is probably your best choice. These advanced degrees take one or two years to complete and consist of a specific area of expertise like accounting, finance, marketing or human resources.
Choose a Specific Area to Focus on While Studying Business Administration
If you pursue either a bachelor's or a master's degree in business administration, you will need to pick a specific area of focus. This concentration will make up a large portion of your classes, so it should be a subject that interests you and that you would like to pursue after graduation.
A business administration degree with a focus in marketing, for example, is a great way to find a career with a large corporation that sells goods or services. If you would prefer to start your own business, then a degree in business administration with a focus on entrepreneurship may be a better choice.
Uncover Career Possibilities in the Field of Business
The possibilities for employment are almost limitless once you hold a business administration degree. You can work in a healthcare organization, with a financial firm, in a government position, in a large corporation, as a manager, in human resources or in nearly any other capacity you can imagine. A business administration degree is one of the most versatile qualifications available.
Learn About the Advantages of Online Business Administration Degrees
The advantages of earning a business administration degree online are countless. Instead of dealing with daily traffic to a college campus, taking exams at inconvenient times or paying high tuition fees, online students enjoy the ability to study from home as well as paying more affordable tuition. In addition, online degrees are equally recognized in the world of business.
If you want to find a great job in nearly any field of business, then a degree in business administration may be the answer. Online degree programs offer convenience, affordability and flexibility to students.
Discover Exciting Opportunities in Accounting and Auditing
With new niches in the accounting and auditing fields, this industry is on the verge of incredible growth. If you have an analytical mind and a penchant for crunching numbers, a career in accounting and auditing may be right for you. Today’s opportunities to earn your degree or certification are numerous with a fast track to graduation, reduced tuition fees, and classes that you can complete at your convenience. Accredited online colleges can prepare you for the accounting or auditing position of your dreams.
Compare These Top-Rated Accredited Colleges For Online Business Administration Degrees...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Degree programs and specialized concentrations based on the current and expected demand for professionals in a broad range of disciplines.
- Dedicated to providing excellence, innovation and flexibility in education options, from the Associate to the Doctoral level.
- A growing network of established professionals, motivated career switchers and young aspiring professionals.
- The place to begin personal and professional achievement.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- View More Online Schools
About Post University
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
About Grand Canyon University
Study online with University of Maryland at College Park. We offer an online master of business administration program through our Robert H. Smith School of Business.
About Capella University
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
About Rutgers University
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule.
About Independence University
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
About Keiser University
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.