Earn a Bachelor's in Business Online
If you are ready to transition from a job to a real career, then you might be interested in exploring the world of business. Working in the field of business is a way to enjoy stability, high salaries and the opportunity to meet interesting colleagues from around the world.
To get your foot into the door of the business world, you will need to have some kind of qualifications and certifications. An associate degree might be sufficient for some entry level positions, but the best choice is to pursue a bachelor's in business.
Whether you are interested in advertising, marketing, finance or business administration, this degree can be pursued online and will help you to secure the ideal position. Read on to learn more about what to expect during the degree program, what specializations are available and what that most common employment positions are for graduates.
Typical Business Degree Courses
If you opt to earn your bachelor degree online from an accredited online college, you can expect to study a range of different subjects that educate you on nearly every aspect of the business world. This might include finance, accounting, marketing, advertising, economics and sales.
A bachelor's degree involves a large number of general education classes as well, which might include history, a foreign language, math or literature. Most students will also pick some specific courses that are most in line with their business interests and career goals. A typical bachelor's degree program will take four years to complete, but online students have the flexibility to adjust their pace as necessary.
Choosing a Specialization
Most students will opt to earn their online bachelor's degrees with a specialization in a certain aspect of business. Not only does this allow you to focus on the area which interests you most, but it also better prepares you to find specialized jobs after graduation.
Some of the most popular specializations to choose from include finance, accounting, marketing, human resources, managing a small business or healthcare business management. With a specialization, you can feel more comfortable with a certain area of business and be of more value to potential employers.
Career Opportunities Available After Graduation
One you have graduated and hold one of the many online bachelor of business degrees, you can choose from a number of different career opportunities. With a specialization in finance, you could end up working for a large mutual funds company, stock exchange or bank. With a specialization in accounting, you might prefer to work in payroll or budgeting for a large multinational organization.
Those with extensive knowledge of human resources codes and practices may work as the human resources liaison for a company, charitable organization, governmental agency or even political party. Health service business management specializations will adequately prepare you for successful careers in nursing homes, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies or health insurance companies. You might also be interested in opening and running your own small business after graduation.
Reasons to Pursue Your Bachelor's in Business Online
Those who want to pursue a bachelor's degree in business should consider online degree programs because of their convenience, their increased communication with teaching staff, their customizable course speed and their affordability. Students enrolled in online business degree programs have the option of deciding how quickly or slowly they want to work through each module and exam. Even if you work full time or take care of family during the day, you can still achieve your career goals with a business degree earned online.
Whether you want to work in accounting, finance, business administration, healthcare management, marketing or sales, having a business degree can help you find the perfect employment position. Earn your degree online in order to save money and time.
Whatever aspect of business interests you most, online accredited colleges and universities offer programs designed to meet the demands of your busy lifestyle. Find out how you can get started today.
Earn a Bachelor Degree Online
You can now earn an accredited online bachelor degree in business, graphic design, information technology, health care, criminal justice or many other fields of interest. Find out how you can improve your job opportunities and expand your education through accredited online degrees.
Compare These Top-Rated Accredited Colleges For Online Bachelor of Business Degrees...
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- View More Online Schools
About Grand Canyon University
About ITT Technical Institute
About Capella University
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
About Liberty University
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
About Post University
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
Earn Your Degree from U.S. News & World Report-Ranked Florida Tech – 100% Online
Grounded in a tradition of excellence since 1958, a degree from Florida Tech puts you in good company. With a longstanding reputation of unmatched academics, Florida Tech has educated NASA scientists, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies and highly decorated military generals. Join distinguished alumni and empower yourself with a career-building degree that employers value.
About Grantham University
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.