Make A Commitment to Your Future with an Online Bachelor’s Degree Program
The bachelor degree is the standard four year degree for college students who attend an institute of higher learning immediately after high school. Many employers seek out potential employees who have earned a bachelor’s degree and most masters or doctoral programs require students to have earned this degree before they can enroll.
To pursue a four year degree, you will need to have graduated from high school or have a general education degree.
There are some rare cases where students can enroll in college courses without a high school diploma, but it is advised that students have graduated from high school in order to be better prepared for college level courses.
Some colleges also require students to have minimum grade point averages or proficiency in the English language. If you do not meet these qualifications, you can take college level remedial classes to prepare yourself for the coursework or you can begin your education by first earning your associate degree.
Potential Career Opportunities for Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree
Having a bachelor's degree means that you will have a much easier time finding employment. College graduates have many more doors open to them in the world of healthcare, business, law, engineering, design, technology and nearly any other industry you can imagine.
There are much higher rates of unemployment for those with no higher education than for those with some kind of college degree such as a bachelor's.
Earn More Money with a Bachelor’s Degree
Earning a four year degree can significantly increase your earning potential in every field. Over the course of your entire working career, roughly 40 years, it can translate into as much as one million dollars in extra revenue earned.
In 2003, the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed that those with a high school diploma earned an average of $21,400 per year. Those who graduated from college with a four year degree, however, were earning an average of $46,300. This sizable range can be the difference between getting by in life and living comfortably.
Take Advantage of the Benefits of Online Learning
There are many advantages to earning your bachelor s degree online. If you want to make education a priority but also have other commitments like family obligations or a full time job, an online degree program can be the perfect way to do it all at the same time.
Instead of facing daily commutes to and from a traditional college campus, you can pursue your degree in your free time anywhere that you have a computer and an Internet connection. Studying online allows you to watch lectures from home, study online with classmates and even take exams according to your own schedule. In many cases, online degrees are more affordable than traditional college degrees as well.
If you want to earn more money each month, find a satisfying career and feel a real sense of achievement, consider earning a bachelor's degree online. With the convenience of online learning, it can be easier than ever to pursue your dreams in higher education and create better career opportunities for your future.
Students who decide to pursue a degree in higher education will invariably have to make some sacrifices in order to achieve their goals. You may have to take out loans, spend less time with friends and enjoy fewer trips or vacations. While online learning still requires your commitment, you will be able to take your classroom wherever you go. This can be a huge advantage to working adults with families.
There are many advantages to pursuing an online bachelor degree: you don't need to commute, most course materials are archived online, so you can retrieve them at your leisure. This makes it much easier to schedule classes at times that are convenient for you. Also because of the unique anonymity that distance learning brings, you don't have to be "college age" in order to pursue online bachelor degrees. Begin researching your options today by looking through the list below to see the vast array of bachelor degrees available online.
Earn a Bachelor Degree Online
You can now earn an accredited online bachelor degree in business, graphic design, information technology, health care, criminal justice or many other fields of interest. Find out how you can improve your job opportunities and expand your education through accredited online degrees.
How to Find Financial Aid for Online Colleges and Online Degrees
Earning an online degree is a great way to get the training and qualifications you need to get ahead in life. These days most top paying jobs require at least a bachelor's degree and many times a master's or PhD.
Compare These Top-Rated Accredited Colleges For Online Bachelor Degrees...
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Scottsdale - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management Online
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Management 84 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- View More Online Schools
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
About DeVry University
About Los Angeles Film School
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America. We offer programs in culinary arts, pastry and baking, and hospitality and restaurant management at campuses across the United States.
Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form on the right to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
About Grand Canyon University
About Remington College
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
About Kaplan University
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*