Michigan offers degree programs from campus-based colleges and universities. Degrees are available through accredited programs in many areas of study. Earn your associate, bachelor, or master's degree.
Michigan's campus-based colleges and universities offer degrees in your special area of interest at various locations throughout the state. Discover how you can reach your educational goals in Michigan. Find the campus that fits your professional and career needs.
Online and Campus-Based Schools in
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- B.S. in Communication
- A.A. Foundations in Health Care Administration/Medical Records
- A.A. in Information Technology/Desktop Support
- MS in Nursing/MBA/ Health Care Management
- MS in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
- Welding Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Electronic Systems Technician (EST)
- Nursing (RN)
- Medical Assistant Technology
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Veterinary Technician
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Health Information Technician Associates Degree
- Early Childhood Education Associate's - English Language Learner
- Information Technology Management Associate`sComputer Information Technology
- Information Technology Management DiplomaComputer Information Technology
- Human Services Associates Degree
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Veterinary Technology
- Associate in Science in Renewable Energy Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Associate in Science Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Technical Institute. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Electronic Systems Technician (EST)
- Nursing (Practical)
- Surgical Technology
Locations:TCI College of Technology is a New York City based technical school that can train you for rewarding careers in fields like web site design, health information technology, electronics engineering technology, and more.
- Networking Technology
- Business Administration
- Automotive Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Facilities Management Technology
Locations:Carrington College California offers the programs you need to begin a career in healthcare. Choose from Healthcare, Massage Therapy, Dental Assisting, Pharmacy Technology, or Veterinary Services.
- AS in Veterinary Technology
- AS in Dental Assisting
- Certificate in Dental Assisting
- AS in Pharmacy Technology
- AS in Medical Assisting
Locations:Put your career in gear with Universal Technical Institute's campus in Glendale Heights, Illinois, an ASE/NATEF Master Certified provider of post-secondary technical education training.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.