Michigan offers degree programs from campus-based colleges and universities. Degrees are available through accredited programs in many areas of study. Earn your associate, bachelor, or master's degree.
Michigan's campus-based colleges and universities offer degrees in your special area of interest at various locations throughout the state. Discover how you can reach your educational goals in Michigan. Find the campus that fits your professional and career needs.
Online and Campus-Based Schools in
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Health Information Technician Associates Degree
- Early Childhood Education Associate's - English Language Learner
- Information Technology Management Associate`sComputer Information Technology
- Human Services Associates Degree
- Information Technology Management DiplomaComputer Information Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Veterinary Technology
- Associate in Science in Renewable Energy Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Associate in Science Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Network Engineering and Computer Servicing
Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- Bachelor of Arts in Financial Crime Investigation via campus delivery
- Software Engineering, BS
- Homeland Security, AA
- Homeland Security, BA
- Criminal Justice, MA (Online Only)
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- B.S. in Communication
- A.A. Foundations in Health Care Administration/Medical Records
- A.A. in Information Technology/Desktop Support
- MS in Nursing/MBA/ Health Care Management
- MS in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner
Locations:Expand your career horizons with an online degree from Everest University Online. Balance work and family while you study for your Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree.
Programs:TCI College of Technology is a New York City based technical school that can train you for rewarding careers in fields like web site design, health information technology, electronics engineering technology, and more.
- Networking Technology
- Business Administration
- Automotive Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Facilities Management Technology
Discover the power of ONE COURSE A MONTH® to fit education into your busy life. Brown Mackie College’s ONE COURSE A MONTH® schedule lets you focus on your course work one subject at a time.
- Diploma of Medical Insurance Specialist
- Diploma in General Business
- Associate of Applied Science in Construction Trades - Welding
- Associate of General Studies in Operational Management
- Associate of Applied Business in Criminal Justice
Explore a new career with Concorde Career College. We offer short-term programs in the fields of allied health, massage therapy, and nursing, including medical assisting, medical office administration, respiratory therapy, surgical technology, pharmacy technician, physical therapy assisting, occupational therapy assisting, practical nursing, vocational nursing, nursing bridge, dental assisting, and dental hygiene. Our focus is on hands-on skill-building, so you get real-life training and experience. We have 16 campuses located in and around major metro areas throughout California, Colorado, Florida, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Vocational Nurse
- Medical Office Administration
- Patient Care Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant - (AS)
Locations:Develop the skills to succeed in today's highly competitive business environment. Everest College can prepare you for a rewarding career in some of today's hottest fields.
- Diploma - Criminal Justice - Social and Youth Services
- Diploma - Professional Licensing - Aromatherapy and Spa Specialist
- Diploma - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor - Applied Management
- Diploma - Electrician