Michigan offers degree programs from campus-based colleges and universities. Degrees are available through accredited programs in many areas of study. Earn your associate, bachelor, or master's degree.
Michigan's campus-based colleges and universities offer degrees in your special area of interest at various locations throughout the state. Discover how you can reach your educational goals in Michigan. Find the campus that fits your professional and career needs.
Online and Campus-Based Schools in
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- B.S. in Communication
- Family and Child Service Certificate
- A.A. Foundations in Health Care Administration/Medical Records
- A.A. in Information Technology/Desktop Support
- MS in Nursing/MBA/ Health Care Management
Locations:Baltimore School of Massage’s Steiner Institute of Esthetics is a member of the Steiner Education Group, which is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Locations:All-State Career can train you for an exciting career in the trucking industry. Prepare for a lifetime of job security, good income and benefits, and more. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Class A CDL Preparatory Driver Training
- Class B CDL Driver Training
- Welding Technology
- Class A CDL Advanced Tractor Trailer Driving
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.
- Associate - Web Graphic Design
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Master's-Business Administration
- Master's-Human Resource Management
- Master's-Information Systems Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope)
- AS in Criminal Justice
- AAS in Process Technology
- AAS in Electronics and Computer Technology
- AAS in Computer and Network Administration
Locations:Get started on your career at American Institute. Our specialized, hands-on programs focus on the high-demand careers of health care, business, and computer technology.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- Massage Therapy - Associate
- Physical Therapist Assisting - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Diploma
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.