Michigan offers degree programs from campus-based colleges and universities. Degrees are available through accredited programs in many areas of study. Earn your associate, bachelor, or master's degree.
Michigan's campus-based colleges and universities offer degrees in your special area of interest at various locations throughout the state. Discover how you can reach your educational goals in Michigan. Find the campus that fits your professional and career needs.
Online and Campus-Based Schools in
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- B.S. in Communication
- A.A. in Information Technology/Desktop Support
- MS in Nursing/MBA/ Health Care Management
- MS in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner
- B.S. in Management /Manufacturing Sector
- Offers the Start Smart program, where qualifying students pay only $200 each for their first two 3-credit classes.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1995.
- Features numerous online student resources at no extra charge, including an online library, course materials, and real-time tutoring.
- Courses last 8 weeks and begin monthly.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business / Minor in Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business / Minor in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics
Locations:You deserve a great new career - one that challenges you, and is personally rewarding. Technical training is an investment in yourself. It's something that you will always have and be able to build a future on.
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Utah College of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Locations:Put your career in gear with Universal Technical Institute's campus in Glendale Heights, Illinois, an ASE/NATEF Master Certified provider of post-secondary technical education training.
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Nevada School of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- BFA, Interior Design
- BS, Legal Studies
- AAS, Bus Admin-Accounting
- AAS, Marketing Communications
- AAS, Bus Admin-Management
Locations:Get hands-on training with YTI Career Institute. We offer accelerated diploma and associate degree programs in trades and technical, computers, medical, business, criminal justice and first response, and culinary arts.
- Respiratory Therapy
- Golf Course Management - (ASB)
- Medical Billing & Coding - Diploma
- Business Administration: Business Operations Management
- Electrical Technology - Diploma
Explore a new career with Concorde Career College. We offer short-term programs in the fields of allied health, massage therapy, and nursing, including medical assisting, medical office administration, respiratory therapy, surgical technology, pharmacy technician, physical therapy assisting, occupational therapy assisting, practical nursing, vocational nursing, nursing bridge, dental assisting, and dental hygiene. Our focus is on hands-on skill-building, so you get real-life training and experience. We have 16 campuses located in and around major metro areas throughout California, Colorado, Florida, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Dental Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - (AAS)
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Dental Hygiene - (AAS)
- Practical Nursing - Diploma