Michigan offers degree programs from campus-based colleges and universities. Degrees are available through accredited programs in many areas of study. Earn your associate, bachelor, or master's degree.
Michigan's campus-based colleges and universities offer degrees in your special area of interest at various locations throughout the state. Discover how you can reach your educational goals in Michigan. Find the campus that fits your professional and career needs.
Online and Campus-Based Schools in
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Technical Institute. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Nursing (Practical)
- Dental Assistant
- Computer and Network Support Technician
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
- Welding Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Electronic Systems Technician (EST)
- CNC Machining & Manufacturing
- Medical Assistant Technology
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Nevada School of Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (Online)
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences (Online)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Health Care Administration - Associate Degree (Online)
Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- Software Engineering, BS
- Homeland Security, AA
- Homeland Security, BA
- Criminal Justice, MA (Online Only)
- Health Science, BS
Locations:Don't wait another day to take the next step forward in your career. Kaplan College can give you the real-world knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your chosen field.
- Diploma: Massage Therapy
- Diploma: Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
- Associate of Science: Business Administration
- Diploma: X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant Back Office
- Diploma: Pharmacy Technician
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- BFA, Interior Design
- BS, Non Profit Management
- AAS, Bus Admin-Accounting
- AAS, Marketing Communications
- AAS, Bus Admin-Management
Get hands-on training at Avalon School of Cosmetology. We offer programs in cosmetology, master esthetician, and make-up artistry.
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts . We offer three programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts, pastry arts, as well as a chef track.
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Veterinary Technology
- Associate in Science in Renewable Energy Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Associate in Science Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Network Engineering and Computer Servicing